Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Vein Treatment Centers Donate Equipment in Nagorno Karabakh Republic (Eastern Armenia)


Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian (center in team photo) and The Vein Treatment Centers of Williamsville and Clarence helped establish the first and only vein treatment center in the Republic Hospital, Nagono Karabakh Republic to help women with painful and swollen legs by donating a $50,000 medical and laser device and doppler ultrasound. Dr. Karamanoukian worked with local Armenian surgeon, Dr. David Khatryan (right) and others to train physicians and students in Armenia on how to perform various procedures.

7 comments:

  1. I have had varicose veins for years, and for most people, it is not a serious problem. But for people like me, there is pain and swelling involved, and is not a fun thing to deal with. I searched for varicose vein treatment in Chicago, and got help. If you are experiencing problems like this, make sure you see a doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Eliza. I appreciate it. Dr. Karamanoukian is a wonderful doctor!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate this blog and I will sure promote this blog to others in my circle. If you want technician for you network please visit
    varicose vein treatment chicago

    ReplyDelete

  4. You mean don't do the sclerotherapy treatment or the solution they put into it? What is it that didn't work? What solution they put into your veins...saline or Asclera? I'm looking into Asclera but i don't know the reviews. You thinks the laser treatment is better? Please let me know. Thanks! ~ Paula Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post!
    Thanks for Sharing this Post. This post is really helping those people that suffering from varicose veins problems. If you want laser varicose vein treatment at chicago than visit Laser vein treatment clinics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    Thank you very much your blog is very helpful and solve more people problems. If you have any trouble then visit here:
    Doctor for varicose veins in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Vein Treatment Buffalo

    ReplyDelete